Temple Beth Or invites you to become a Tishrei Member for the High Holiday Season!
We offer a temporary membership in our congregation, effective for the Hebrew month
of Tishrei and entitling you to the following:
- Participation in all High Holy Day services, including Selichot, Saturday, September 16.
- Erev Rosh Hashanah, Wednesday, September 20; Rosh Hashanah, Thursday, September 21
- Kol Nidre: Friday, September 29; Yom Kippur, Saturday, September 30
- Rosh Hashanah Lunch and Break-the-Fast on Yom Kippur are at nominal extra cost and require reservations
- Sukkot and Simchat Torah celebrations
- Friday evening Shabbat services and Saturday morning Torah Study scheduled that month
- Rabbi availability for pastoral support and life cycle events throughout the month
Family Tishrei membership includes two adults and dependent children. Single Tishrei membership includes one adult and dependent children. As with all Beth Or memberships, financial consideration is available. If after enjoying your Tishrei membership, you wish to join Beth Or, the cost of your Tishrei membership will be applied to your annual dues.